I am building a app that will educate the masses with the priceless knowledge of Llamas. The content that you will be reading through your desolate little eye balls will be of great stature. People from near and far will want to download this app to there devices for the shear satisfaction of knowing they can be total hipster about llamas with other people.
"What app is that your on?"
"Ow you have never heard of it" HIPSTER!
My specific users would be any soul looking to widely increase there knowledge of awesome yet pointless information. It may not be something as important as knowing simple subtraction but its way better than the app Gurgle, you have never heard of it.
How will I keep my user base? Please, this isn't the top 40 where songs come and go, this is special. This app is something that people will charish with the lives of small children. Don't bother with this "How are you going to keep and grow your user base?" that will never be a problem with this app.
How will I get my apps to my customers? Well I will click the publish button. This is like the Super Bowl, or the Royal Wedding. Their is no need for advertisement, people will feel it. The world will stop for a split second while every insignificant little person in the world realizes that in there app store, a new app has been born. Time will move in slow motion as you wait for it to download knowing when it is finished, you will have one of the most important things ever created on your unworthy device.
Who will need money when every soul in the world has a unreachable amount of respect for you.
I can feel your anticipation for this app. The sweet falls down your back as you lean close to your computer screen waiting for me to finish the app. You constantly check the app store, I know. All I have to do is get my foundation started for the app and make sure it is perfect.
I will need pictures, that is all. You think that with just using pictures and information that it will be lame...well shame on you. You will beg for forgiveness the day you download it and realize that you lied to the world and to yourself. The day is near, prepare yourselves.
Gratuitous use of misspellings and improper grammar in your grandiose-ness will do you no good, my good sir, unless you can produce...
ReplyDeleteFAIL, blog.
Earn extra credit from bringing it.
The amount of fun I had will this will definitely overshadow any complaint you have. Having fun with things is the way to do it, why so serious Aimee?
ReplyDeleteWIN, blog.