So my app is under review and I can not view it while it is under review. I took the two screen shots of what is on the page but it does have 5 sections, Llamas, Pictures, Videos, Social links, and Contact. I will take the screen shots on the other pages when available.


I also made a logo as my splash screen

The app has some facts about llamas under the llama page. Under the photo page it has some photos. Under videos it has some of the best videos you will ever see. Under Social links you can access an array of different social sites that have to do with llamas. Finally under contact you can get directions to the nearest llama farm, access the ilovellamas.com, call the nearest llama farm or email me! It was tones of fun to make and that's all.


I also made a logo as my splash screen

The app has some facts about llamas under the llama page. Under the photo page it has some photos. Under videos it has some of the best videos you will ever see. Under Social links you can access an array of different social sites that have to do with llamas. Finally under contact you can get directions to the nearest llama farm, access the ilovellamas.com, call the nearest llama farm or email me! It was tones of fun to make and that's all.
I feel your pain on waiting for your app to be reviewed i had mine reviewed 2twice then sent back to me telling me ive gotta add a few more things and pages and i then it will be complete for the market.
ReplyDeleteThis looks awesome, I've always wanted a llama app and will definitely install this app on my phone. Providing it will work with a droid. My friends are gonna be so jealous.
ReplyDelete