Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I haz iCloud?

Yes! I haz it! We all do! The cloud services available are amazing and make are life very easy. Cloud computing, to me, is a revolutionary way to make sure we don't lose important information and on top of that It allows us to store are information securely. It is something that in the future will be the bases of computers. No more hard drive failures and losing all your stuff, It will all be on the cloud!

Now you might be like, "Kyle! where da eff is this cloud, I aint touchin it, I aint seeing it, so where it be!?"

Well The cloud is everywhere you are, you can get your information from any devise that had internet access. You information is stored in a large, cold, expensive building somewhere so you don't have to worry about it.



The iCloud service is my favorite only because it is the only one I use, but after doing some research I really am interested in the amazon cloud. It allows you to put any files you want in it for free (up to 5gb ). So if you have any important files (Aimee) that you need to back up (Aimee) then you can! The iCloud service works very similar but it it focused around Apple devices and automatically takes, saves, and pushes all you data to all your devises so everything is in sync.

1 comment:

  1. Duly noted (Kyle).

    I saw this on someone else's post & decided that it was time to look into it...

    ReplyDelete